- 48 Oreo cookies
- 6 TBSP butter, melted
- 6 bricks (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bar(s) (8 oz each) premium white chocolate
- 1 bar(s) (8 oz each) milk chocolate
- 1 bar(s) (8 oz each) semisweet baking chocolate
- Heat oven to 300°F. Line a 9×13-in. square baking pan with foil, letting foil extend above pan on opposite sides. Coat with nonstick spray.
- Crust: Break cookies into food processor; pulse until fine crumbs form. Add butter; pulse to blend. Press firmly over bottom of pan. Freeze until firm.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Divide batter into 3 equal portions (about 3 1/4 cups each). Melt each flavor chocolate as inside of wrapper directs. Stir 1 flavor into each portion of batter. Spoon 4 Tbsp white chocolate batter into a ziptop bag, seal and set aside.
- Pour milk chocolate batter over crust; spread evenly. Spoon on white chocolate batter; gently spread to cover milk chocolate layer. Repeat with semisweet batter. Cut tip off 1 corner of bag; pipe on white chocolate swirls.
- Bake 45-60 minutes, or until center still jiggles slightly when shaken. Immediately transfer to a wire rack and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Holding foil, lift cake to cutting board. Cut in 8 rows down, 16 across.
Original Recipe here, I doubled it, and may tweak as I go…
Read more: Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars – Dessert Bar Recipes – Woman’s Day